Durga Bari Puja offers excellent opportunity for publicity with attendees from all over. For Advertising and Sponsorship, please contact Piyali Chatterjee at 281-687-8167 or Sujay Kahali at 404-784-9205. For Commercial Vendor Stalls, please Contact Piyali Chatterjee at 281-687-8167.Advertise your business, sell your merchandise at the world famous Durga Bari Puja – Leave a mark!
1. Offsite Parking at West Oaks Mall
2. HDBS playground parking is subject to weather/ground condition. HDBS will advise at the beginning of Durgapujo, on Thursady Sept 28th, if the condition of the playground is considered suitable for parking, based on the prevailing ground condition and weather forecast. Patrons will have to decide and can ask for a refund till Friday Sept 29th, 9:00 PM latest. After that no refund will be made. Parking stickers will have to be returned for requesting a refund. If the patrons still decide to park on the HDBS playground against the advice of the HDBS Puja Committee, they will have to do it at their own risk and Durgabari will not be responsible for any inconvenience or damage to the vehicles.
3. Vehicles without a parking sticker will not be allowed on the Schiller Road during the pujo. HDBS Puja Committee earnestly requests your cooperation in this regard. Certain parking stickers may not be allowed on a particular day (like playground parking due to bad weather) which will be announced by the HDBS Pujo Committee. In that case vehicles with those stickers will also be stopped.
4. No drop-off at Durgabari is allowed during the pujo.
5. There will be only limited number of Disability parking to be made available on first come first serve basis.
6. Donations by the sponsors are not refundable.
7. Only key volunteers will be issued parking passes to park on the designated green (grass) patch in Durgabari based on their involvement and requirement. Their names will be displayed on a list during the pujo.
1000 WEST OAKS MALL HOUSTON, TX 77082 [ Parking Lot near Edwards Theatre ]
1. Take Highway 6 Exit from I-10.
2. Drive South on Highway 6 for 3 Miles towards Richmond Ave/Westheimer Ave.
3. Go past Westheimer Avenue.
4. Make a right on Richmond Avenue at the light to go West.
5. Drive for 0.5 miles on Richmond Avenue with the Mall to your right.
6. Make a right into the Mall Parking at Green Crest Dr. The Durga Puja parking area is opposite to Edwards Cinema. Bus stop is at the White Tent.
1. Take Highway 6 Exit from US 59.
2. Drive North on Highway 6 for 11 Miles towards Richmond Ave/Westheimer Ave.
3. Make a left on Richmond Avenue at the light to go West.
4. Drive for 0.5 miles on Richmond Avenue with the Mall to your right.
5. Make a right into the Mall Parking at Green Crest Dr . The Durga Puja parking area is opposite to Edwards Cinema.
6. Bus stop is at the White Tent.
Parking during Puja has become an issue for all of us here in HDBS. We listened to your concerns and feedback through townhall meeting and one-to-one conversation. Accordingly, we tried our best to accommodate as much parking as possible. Additionally Jain temple has also agreed to let us use their parking lot during Durga Pujo. We are glad to announce special parking plan for the Council of Trustee (CT) Members and Benefactors (BF).
Below you will find details of our plan. Needless to say, we would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Partha Ghosal, Madhumita Sengupta, Arghyadeep Pradhan
Parking Plan Summary
* Subject to ground/weather condition, to be advised by Puja committee on Sept 28. Refund will be available till Sept 29, 9:00 PM only (parking sticker to be returned).
** Jain Temple parking (~60 spots) available for Durga pujo. Confirmation for Kali pujo is awaited (hope to get it eventually)