The Durga Bari Executive board approved the following security measures to be followed by everyone at the Durga Bari premise at all times:
- Children shall not play in any unsafe area.
- Entry to any cordoned area is prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed in any building. Cigarette butts shall be disposed of at designated ashtrays.
- No open flame cooking is allowed inside of any building.
- No doors should be kept open with a wedge at the bottom
- Possession of deadly weapons, firearms, explosives, narcotics, or other illegal substances on HDBS premises is strictly prohibited.
- Possession, consumption, or apparent intoxication due to alcoholic beverages inside any building or in public is strictly prohibited. For any private party serving alcoholic beverages, special written permission is required and an uniformed guard is to be posted.
- All forms of gambling is prohibited on HDBS property.
- No air conditioning, disconnect, and circuit breaker switches should be turned on or off without the advice of authorized personnel, except in emergency.
- Observe and follow HDBS campus cleaning and parking signs. Keep bathroom, building, and campus clean.
- Creating or contributing to unsanitary conditions, angry confrontation, any immoral conduct, indecency or horseplay is strictly prohibited on HDBS property.
- In case of emergency or doubts, contact any HDBS member of the executive board or the council of trustees.
- HDBS constitution, bylaws, and executive publication must be followed at all times.
HDBS is not responsible for any injury, loss or damage to personal property of visitors.